Ribeye Steak, Prawns with Asparagus and Pesto Linguini
Ingredients: For 2 People
- 2 Good quality Ribeye steaks
- 1 lb. Shrimp peeled, cleaned, and deveined
- 1 lb. Asparagus spears with the woody part removed
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 2 tsp. Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano
- 1 Box Linguini pasta
- 2 Tbsp Pesto Sauce
- Cook the linguini in a pot of boiling water to your liking, and drain it off in a mesh sieve.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, (I used a griddle plancher but pan fry is just as good) and cook the ribeye steak seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, until done to your liking. Remove, and allow the steak to rest while you prepare the shrimp.
- Add the butter to the skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the shrimp with some salt. Cook until done, (don’t overcook as prawns cool very quickly) and remove from the skillet to set aside.
- Place the asparagus in a pan of shallow water, turn the heat down to medium, place the lid on, and cook until becoming tender. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Add the pesto sauce to the linguini and stir well until all the linguini is covered.
- Top each serving of noodles with some sliced steak, shrimp, and asparagus spears.